Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] buising

I am brand new to doTERRA and just received the family physician kit.
I put some lavender on my mother's feet last night and not long after
we both noticed a raised area on her hand where blood was pooling. It
was very dark blood. Today she reports that the puffiness is gone but
the bruise is spreading. Can anyone offer an explanation? I'm
concerned about my about to be 83 yo mother.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment