Monday, September 12, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Bed Wetting Success Story

I have posted on here about this before but I wanted to update. We
have tried EVERYTHING we could to help my son with his bed wetting. We
have been doing chiropractic for 9 of his 12 years. We have limited
liquids, gone through food allergy testing and fixed those, alarm,
waking him several times throughout the night. Nothing worked, nothing
even made a slight change.

When we started with doTERRA about 15 months ago we tried Cypress,
nothing changed. Now let me explain what I mean by no change. In his
12 years he has never had more than 1 night in a row of staying dry.
Less than a handful of times where he's dry more than once per month.
Doesn't matter what he drank or ate all day, healthy, unhealthy. It
also didn't matter if he was dehydrated. He wears a pullup but usually
wets so much that they don't hold it all.

About 3 weeks ago I put him on LLV and had him do the GX Cleanse for
10 days, he took 1 with each meal. His seasonal allergies flared up to
the point where the allergy protocol was hardly touching his symptoms
and his bed wetting actually got a lot worse. He was miserable! Then
we did the 5 days of PB+ and it was during that time that the wetting
stopped, completely. I also have him taking 7 drops of Cilantro oil in
a capsule every day for heavy metal detox. In the last 2 weeks he wet
one night and that was more than a week ago.

I can't say this is it forever but I think we are on to something. A
special note, he has done other cleanses and been on other supplements
over the last 5+ years. We keep praying and trusting God on this but I
wanted to put something on here because I know there are a lot of
families struggling with this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment