Monday, April 25, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Swollen Face; Sinus Headache; Help!

I personally think you have had a severe reaction to the chemicals in the
cleaning solution. I also feel that some of the oils you used may not have been
the right ones.
First you would need to cleanse the chemicals from your body, I would use the
Zendocrine for the major organs but also the GX, if you can't do both then as
least get the PB Assist and use it.
Lavender on the face is pretty strong. I can't put it on my face and it looks like
it might have been to strong for you also. Did you use a carrier oil with it?
I would also drink a lot of water with lemon in it to help pull the toxins out of
the body.
Try the Past Tense for the Headaches and drop a couple drops of Frankincense
under the tongue.

I'm concerned about the cleaning at the church if there are lots of chemicals
you could be adverse to.

Let us know how it is going for you.

Pat


On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:34 PM, helpmerhonda <helpmerhonda@frontiernet.net> wrote:
I have just recently signed up with Doterra.  This past week I steam-
cleaned our church's carpet and chairs which took me four days to
complete.  Days 2 thru 4 I began experiencing migraines coming at
approx 3pm each of those days.  The first two I just took 800 mg of
ibuprofen to deal with it.  The third day I went to a Doterra class
and decided to use frankencense, peppermint and lavender over my
forehead, neck, and temples.  My sinuses were also pounding so I put
on digestzen on my face just below my eyes.  My upline had seen it
recommended.  I put some Breathe in my nose to help out too.  I had no
discomfort or reaction at that time.  When I woke the next morning I
had below each eye a large swollen red patch.  I put Lavender on and
that quickly took the redness away but not really the swelling.  I
then proceeded to a Aromatherapy massage.  I was face down for a bit
over an hour, when I got up the area from the corner of my eye down my
nose was also puffed up.  It looked as if someone had injected fluid
to make a bubble.  We immediately put some ice on it and it did go
down some.  By the end of the day most of that swelling went down.
The patches that were red toned down a bit also.  Yesterday I woke
with some improvement but let my upline what was happening.  The
suggestion of 2 drops of peppermint under the tongue and Digestzen on
my belly button.  Right after I got off the phone I did it, no
issues.  I felt the sinus pressure a couple of hours later so I did it
again.  Right after putting it on I went to the grocery store and as I
walked in the store I could feel discomfort in the red patches below
my eyes.  The produce department has mirrors so I checked myself out
and sure enough I was swelling and turning bright red again. I put the
coconut oil on along with some Frankencense to see if that would ease
it up.  I had a headache last night and couldn't sleep because of it
so I ended up taking 800 mg of ibuprofen again.  When I woke this
morning my eyes were really puffy again following down the line of the
nose along with red inflammed patches.  Thank goodness the makeup
covers the discoloration well but the swelling has only gone down
some.  I have a headache still and since I am so unsure about what is
going on I just took some DayQuil so I could function at church.  The
headache has not really subsided, I am experiencing drainage.
Occassionally I need to blow my nose.  The mucus is clear
occassionally speckled with blood.  There is not a lot of congestion
but there is a lot of discomfort.  I was thinking I just had  a bad
sinus infection but not really sure.  Does anyone have anything they
can offer?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment