Friday, April 22, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Tags

I put it in a roller bottle and we apply it to his moles 2x day. His largest one is about 1/2 the size now in about 3 weeks. My daughter has had similar success on a very large mole on the side of her face. I don't dilute it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: "Jeff & Terry Edwards" <jlovestedwards@gmail.com>
Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 01:00:20 -0600
To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Tags

How much and how often do you use Frank on the moles to see such a significant change in them???? I've been using it for MONTHS and NOTHING!!!! I know I must be doing something wrong :-(
Terry

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:50 AM, <katehotz@gmail.com> wrote:
We are using frank on my husbands and daughters moles. They are shrinking significantly. I will have to look to see if we have any tags. I don't think so though. Thanks for the response.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment