Thursday, April 21, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Tags

We are using frank on my husbands and daughters moles. They are shrinking significantly. I will have to look to see if we have any tags. I don't think so though. Thanks for the response.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdoterra@gmail.com>
Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:41:17 -0700
To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Tags

I don't think so. I have one on my forehead, basically it seems like it came from a zit popped wrong? I would love to know what people do with those.
 
Anyhow, skin tags are basically pinches of skin that "flap" around. For a lot of people, they're pretty tiny (size of pinhead?) but they can be incredibly annoying if they get touched or rubbed upon all the time. I used to have one on my lower bicep and my shirt sleeves were forever rubbing it. I finally iced up the skin tag good and had my husband clip it off (nail clippers). It was painful in the moment, but the relief of not having the skin tag get rubbed upon was fabulous.
 
I much rather do an essential oil solution than cut any more skin tags if I can.
 
Leah


 
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM, <katehotz@gmail.com> wrote:
Are skin tags the little red dots that look like the beginning of a mole?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment