Saturday, April 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: when digestzen isn't working for acid reflex

try rubbing the digestzen on your stomach area and up to your throat.  See if that helps.
----- Original Message -----
From: "MomHeather" <doterra.heather@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 1:32:45 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: when digestzen isn't working for acid reflex

I'm so glad to read all of these suggestions. I'm new to oils, but not
to heartburn. Giving up the Zantac is scary and unpleasant--since I
had my twins the night time reflux is horrid.  I hate the taste and
smell of DigestZen (anise--yuck) so decided it wasn't worth giving up
the Zantac just yet.  I'll get on the LLV soon and give my body a
little time to be strengthened before trying again, but having some
alternate suggestions gives me hope that I can truly heal and stop
needing long-term medication.  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment