Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Tattoo

That's kind of what I was thinking, but seeing how I don't have tattoos, I don't know all it entails...
Thanks for all you response. I will pass it on! :)

> Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:02:11 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Tattoo
> From: brittiny.edmonds@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I would be a bit cautious. Since essential oils draw toxins out of the
> body I would think there may be a risk of pulling the color out of a
> fresh tattoo.
>
> On Apr 12, 2:20 pm, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Probably Frankincense and Lavender for their skin healing properties. Why
> > wouldn't they help?
> >
> > ~Diane Jarecki
> > Reiki Master Teacher
> > Spiritual Teacher
> > Wellness Coach
> > wing...@gmail.com <wind...@gmail.com>www.wingsochange.com<http://www.windsochange.com>
> > 724-513-0055
> >
> > "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> > complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> > philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> > Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
> >
> > "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> > I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> > now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> > Penn
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Mahina <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I have an IPC wondering if oils would be beneficial in the healing of
> > > a new tattoo??
> >
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment