Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MS

I would also like the protocol as I know about 6 people I could share it with.  Please post the 3 here or email me at cmcubcreek@yahoo.com. Christine


From: Rachel Wachs <rachelloveswade@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 12:06:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MS

I've got a client with MS... this would be wonderfully helpful to me. :) Would you please include me on the e-mail?
Thanks,
Rachel

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Chris <doterra1@gmail.com> wrote:
Me too!

On Apr 11, 7:26 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe you can post the protocol to the group but if not, please add me to
> your list!  I've spoken and demoed at a few MS groups and am always looking
> for new things to help.  I find that by the time they look at alternatives
> that they are on a disability pension and don't have money so I hope the
> protocol is not all the pricey oils!
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Heather in AK <doterr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I was diagnosed with MS in 2001.  I've not had any MS symptoms since
> > 2009 do to many things I did to stop it.
>
> > In MS you do not want to excite the immune system.  Example: people
> > withNS need to be careful of the zinc intake and not take ecencea
> > (sp?).  Because both stimulate the immune system to produce more T-
> > cells.  In a person with MS some of the T-cells have bad information
> > to destroy mylin and white matter.  These t-cell will cross the blood
> > brain barrier and attack the body.  This is also why exaberations are
> > brought on my cold and illness because the body's response is to
> > double the T-cells that are in the body to attack the invader.
>
> > Vitamins do not up this respone vitamin C is great, the best muliti
> > vitamins are imparitive and the omegas and B's are required to rebuild
> > the mylin sheath.  One of the best things she can do fir her self is
> > go on the LLV.  I've done. The Alpha CRS has tumoric ( studies have
> > been done on turmeric - plCes in the world who eat high quants of
> > turmeric have no incidence of MS) alpha lipolic acid - helps the
> > autonomic nevus system work properly.  If she goes in for steroid
> > treatments (Solmedrol) - our body's can't absorb Calcium,magnesium or
> > potassium while on the steroids.  This severly depeats us making
> > spasms worse.  There is a high insolence of stress on the body which
> > causes a increase in free radicals, and a depeltion of Minnerals and
> > Vitimins.
>
> > Your sister should take the LLV pack and if you would like I can send
> > you the protocol Dr Hill told me to use with MS- all 3 types.  It is
> > different then the Webnar and I think both would be very helpful.
>
> >  I'd also recommend doing a cleanse.  I'm still doing cleanses and
> > constantly having to treat my liver and kidneys with the oils.  I was
> > on a lot of meds. Some that were deemed dangeros years latter but hey
> > were the only drugs that worked.  I did not use essential oils a lot
> > in getting better I used them for some symptom managment but used
> > supplements- the best I could find and clearing. I used homeopathics
> > to stave off illness.  I found doTERRA after I illuminated MS.  But I
> > highly recommend the LLV pack as they are better then what I took,
> > less expensive and easier to swallow and get down.  The oils are
> > amazing and I'd try Dr Hills protocol if it were me.  I'm speaking to
> > the MS Society on Thursday at a luncheon about using essential oils in
> > MS.
>
> > If you have any other questions do ask. :). I'm not a physician but
> > I've been around the block with MS and drugs v's natural.  They told
> > me I'd never hike again, told me I'd never get rid of he cane that MS
> > only goes down hill.  That I could not make myself go benine.  I did
> > better.  I hike, I kayak, I kneebord again, I live, I have not used my
> > leg braces or cane in years. I my eyes recovered so well they can't
> > tell I had Optic Nuritis from the MS.  I have been off
> > the disease modulating $1730.00 injectable (copaxone) since 2009 and
> > was off the symptom meds before that.  If you are stubborn enough and
> > determined enough, follow inspiration and listen to your body - I
> > believe you can
> > overcome anything.  Sorry for any weird grammar & spelling- this was
> > typed on my phone.
>
> > Heather in AK
> > On Apr 10, 5:41 pm, Mahina Jansson <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I'm not 100% positive, but from the webinar I watched on
> > builddoterra.com reguarding the oils and LLV for MS were nothing but
> > positive. You might want to go on there and watch the webinar to get a clear
> > picture, and testimonials from MS sufferers and what they done to combat
> > their MS...
> > > Hope that helps a little (especially from coming from a rookie!) :)
>
> > > > Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:11:14 -0700
> > > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] MS
> > > > From: CATHTI...@AOL.COM
> > > > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > > > My little sister has MS and has been told not to take do anything to
> > > > support her immune system since MS is basically the immune system on
> > > > attack. I can't help but think that the Lifelong Wellness Program
> > > > would be helpful for any situation, including MS. Any feedback on
> > > > this?
>
> > > > Thanks!
> > > > Cath.
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> (250) 245-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
-Rachel
tranquilharborhealing.com, a safe place for natural healing
586.850.3585- cell
801.477.0527- office

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment