Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MS

Thank you, Heather! I'll add this to my files!

~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:09 AM, Heather in AK <doterraak@gmail.com> wrote:
Multiple Sclerosis Protocol

General protocol received from Dr. Hill March 2011 using doTERRA
C.T.P.G. essential oils.

Protection of Cells is the major concern to calm.

Applicable for all types of MS; Relapsing-Remitting, Secondary
Progressive, & Primary Progressive

Daily
       Patchouli – apply to the sub occipital zone: on the back of the
head
       Frankincense – 3-4drops under the tongue morning and night.
       Citrus oil: Grapefruit or Lemon – 5-10drops at least 2x a day in
water or capsule (for toxicity or fatigue)
       Zendocrine Blend – 4-5drops in capsule or topically 1-2drops over
the liver
       Life Long Vitality Pack – daily as directed (ups the glutathione and
reduces fatigue)

Weekly

Aroma Touch Massage – try at least 1 time per week. (Stability and to
bring to a stop)

Use least amount of oils with higher frequencies achieves the best
results in essential oils.

More oils to use that are helpful in MS

Neuro-protective oils
       Clove
       Thyme
       Cinnamon
       White fir (similar to Frankincense)
Symptom – Spasms
       *Roman Chamomile*
       *Bergamot*
       Marjoram
       Basil

 Disclaimer
This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not
meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any
specific health condition. Please see a qualified health care provider
for medical treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

The above is what I typed up from my meeting with Dr David Hill. This
seemed the easiest way to get the protocol to all who asked for it. :)

Heather in AK
www.heather.idoterra.com


On Apr 12, 5:19 pm, Christine Meyer <cmcubcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would also like the protocol as I know about 6 people I could share it with. 
> Please post the 3 here or email me at cmcubcr...@yahoo.com. Christine
>
> ________________________________
> From: Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com>
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 12:06:22 PM
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MS
>
> I've got a client with MS... this would be wonderfully helpful to me. :) Would
> you please include me on the e-mail?
> Thanks,
> Rachel
>
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Chris <doter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Me too!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 11, 7:26 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Maybe you can post the protocol to the group but if not, please add me to
> >> your list!  I've spoken and demoed at a few MS groups and am always looking
> >> for new things to help.  I find that by the time they look at alternatives
> >> that they are on a disability pension and don't have money so I hope the
> >> protocol is not all the pricey oils!
>
> >> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Heather in AK <doterr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> > I was diagnosed with MS in 2001.  I've not had any MS symptoms since
> >> > 2009 do to many things I did to stop it.
>
> >> > In MS you do not want to excite the immune system.  Example: people
> >> > withNS need to be careful of the zinc intake and not take ecencea
> >> > (sp?).  Because both stimulate the immune system to produce more T-
> >> > cells.  In a person with MS some of the T-cells have bad information
> >> > to destroy mylin and white matter.  These t-cell will cross the blood
> >> > brain barrier and attack the body.  This is also why exaberations are
> >> > brought on my cold and illness because the body's response is to
> >> > double the T-cells that are in the body to attack the invader.
>
> >> > Vitamins do not up this respone vitamin C is great, the best muliti
> >> > vitamins are imparitive and the omegas and B's are required to rebuild
> >> > the mylin sheath.  One of the best things she can do fir her self is
> >> > go on the LLV.  I've done. The Alpha CRS has tumoric ( studies have
> >> > been done on turmeric - plCes in the world who eat high quants of
> >> > turmeric have no incidence of MS) alpha lipolic acid - helps the
> >> > autonomic nevus system work properly.  If she goes in for steroid
> >> > treatments (Solmedrol) - our body's can't absorb Calcium,magnesium or
> >> > potassium while on the steroids.  This severly depeats us making
> >> > spasms worse.  There is a high insolence of stress on the body which
> >> > causes a increase in free radicals, and a depeltion of Minnerals and
> >> > Vitimins.
>
> >> > Your sister should take the LLV pack and if you would like I can send
> >> > you the protocol Dr Hill told me to use with MS- all 3 types.  It is
> >> > different then the Webnar and I think both would be very helpful.
>
> >> >  I'd also recommend doing a cleanse.  I'm still doing cleanses and
> >> > constantly having to treat my liver and kidneys with the oils.  I was
> >> > on a lot of meds. Some that were deemed dangeros years latter but hey
> >> > were the only drugs that worked.  I did not use essential oils a lot
> >> > in getting better I used them for some symptom managment but used
> >> > supplements- the best I could find and clearing. I used homeopathics
> >> > to stave off illness.  I found doTERRA after I illuminated MS.  But I
> >> > highly recommend the LLV pack as they are better then what I took,
> >> > less expensive and easier to swallow and get down.  The oils are
> >> > amazing and I'd try Dr Hills protocol if it were me.  I'm speaking to
> >> > the MS Society on Thursday at a luncheon about using essential oils in
> >> > MS.
>
> >> > If you have any other questions do ask. :). I'm not a physician but
> >> > I've been around the block with MS and drugs v's natural.  They told
> >> > me I'd never hike again, told me I'd never get rid of he cane that MS
> >> > only goes down hill.  That I could not make myself go benine.  I did
> >> > better.  I hike, I kayak, I kneebord again, I live, I have not used my
> >> > leg braces or cane in years. I my eyes recovered so well they can't
> >> > tell I had Optic Nuritis from the MS.  I have been off
> >> > the disease modulating $1730.00 injectable (copaxone) since 2009 and
> >> > was off the symptom meds before that.  If you are stubborn enough and
> >> > determined enough, follow inspiration and listen to your body - I
> >> > believe you can
> >> > overcome anything.  Sorry for any weird grammar & spelling- this was
> >> > typed on my phone.
>
> >> > Heather in AK
> >> > On Apr 10, 5:41 pm, Mahina Jansson <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> > > I'm not 100% positive, but from the webinar I watched on
> >> > builddoterra.com reguarding the oils and LLV for MS were nothing but
> >> > positive. You might want to go on there and watch the webinar to get a
> clear
> >> > picture, and testimonials from MS sufferers and what they done to combat
> >> > their MS...
> >> > > Hope that helps a little (especially from coming from a rookie!) :)
>
> >> > > > Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:11:14 -0700
> >> > > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] MS
> >> > > > From: CATHTI...@AOL.COM
> >> > > > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> >> > > > My little sister has MS and has been told not to take do anything to
> >> > > > support her immune system since MS is basically the immune system on
> >> > > > attack. I can't help but think that the Lifelong Wellness Program
> >> > > > would be helpful for any situation, including MS. Any feedback on
> >> > > > this?
>
> >> > > > Thanks!
> >> > > > Cath.
>
> >> > > > --
> >> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> >> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> >> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> > --
> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> > For more options, visit this group at
> >> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> --
> >> Sharon Hoehner
> >> (250) 245-9240 Pacific Time
>
> >--
> >You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> -Rachel
> tranquilharborhealing.com, a safe place for natural healing
> 586.850.3585- cell
> 801.477.0527- office
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment