Friday, April 22, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Dementia

That is just amazing.  I know that when I was dealing with my late fathers dementia, I would have done anything, paid anything, to have him show that kind of progress.  I started on the LLV about 9 days ago, and am feeling more mentally alert and energetic.  I am so glad I made the commitment to myself to try these for at least 90 days.  If your one or both of your parents suffered from dementia, chances are you will as well.  I suggest we all get started taking care of ourselves now.  I am going to print out your wonderful email, and include it in my notebook of the wonderful responses people are getting from doTERRA Essential Oils.  Thank you so much for sharing, and please keep us posted on her results.
 

 

Suzy 

www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward/

 

 

 

 




From: Janyce <janlebaron@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 10:10:33 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Dementia

My Mom has advanced Alzheimers.  In the past ... say 6 months she has
not recognized my brother, she wants to always have her eyes closed,
has to be prompted to eat, is very weak in the legs and is tipsy and
has to be held.  About 5 weeks ago, after her doctor reviewed the
literature for the LLV, we started her on 1/2 dose per day on a
Monday.  On Friday the activities director said, you know, she has
been doing really good the last 2 or 3  days, coming out of her room,
walking around, etc.

Two weeks ago we took her out for breakfast.  She recognized my
brother and said, Oh, I haven't seen you in so long!  I asked her how
she was.  She sat up in the chair and said, GOOD.  I said, you are?
She said, YES. VERY GOOD.  She was smiling and happy.  She ate
without prompting, she never closed her eyes the whole time.

Last Sunday we took her out for dinner.  She greeted my brother with
excitement and recognized him right away.  She said she was GOOD!
Nodding her head up and down.  She was smiling and SO happy to be with
us.  She ate without prompting, she never closed her eyes, she read
her name off a piece of paper, and her legs were stronger and she was
walking without aid.

This is a result of the Lifelong Vitality Pack - 1/2 dose daily!  Are
there any questions as to the power of these amazing vitamins?!?!?!
(My brother said, I know I can't afford to buy those vitamins right
now, but I really want them!  So I gave him a set.)  We can't wait to
see how she is in another month!



On Apr 21, 6:46 am, Lacey Bredsguard <lmbredsgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there oils that help with dementia? Which ones, how would you administer
> them
>
> Thank you,
> Lacey Bredsguard

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment