Thursday, April 14, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bergamot Oil - Cholesterol

I've had no problems with using the grapefruit oil. It's been wonderful actually in allowing me to gently cleanse clients who are on blood pressure medication. I would just watch your dosage, as you are probably going to need less of the pharmaceuticals than you are on now.
- Rachel

On Apr 14, 2011 5:05 PM, "Wings o&apos; Change <wingsoc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cory,
>
> Be careful with the Slim and Sassy, and also AromaTouch, as these oil blends
> have grapefruit oil in them, and grapefruit should be avoided by those with
> high BP, and that does go for the rind as well as the fruit.
>
> Blessings,
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wingsoc@gmail.com <windsoc@gmail.com>
> www.wingsochange.com <http://www.windsochange.com>
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> Penn
>
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Cory Hughes <momcory.doterra@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I use Slim & Sassy 5 drops, 5 times a day. I also try to take one
>> capsule with 5 drops of lemongrass & 5 drops of ginger -this is a Dr.
>> Hill suggestion. I will get my blood cholesterol tested again at the
>> end of the month. I am very hopeful. My cholesterol was 320 last time
>> I had it checked. I would love to hear if anyone has had good results
>> with Bergamont!
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment