Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Pitted Nails

I've had that too, if you're talking about ridges in them, and it's actually a Vit D deficiency. Taking Vit D helps to absorb calcium as well, since it doesn't absorb without it. If one is more than 30 lbs overweight, one needs to take Vit D2 which is only available by Rx from a doctor because D3 won't absorb since it's stored in body fat. It also doesn't release in the winter in Northern climates for that reason, because our bodies are holding onto more fat during the dark, cold winter season. (Though taking S&S might help with that...hmmmm....)     http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080102122306.htm

I don't know if any of our oils will help with it as well, though. I look forward to seeing if anyone has experience with that because I'd like to try it too.

Blessings,
~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM, novakidseatfree <novakidseatfree@gmail.com> wrote:
My daughter has had pitted nails for a while. Her doctor said it was a
calcium deficiency so I then made sure she consumed a lot of calcium.
It never went away.  After seeing the doctor 6 months later, he said
it is a Zinc deficiency.  So I gave her a zinc supplement for the past
few months and she still has the pitted nails. Is this really a
deficiency?  Is there any oil that will treat this?

Thanks,
Tina

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment