Monday, April 11, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] networking? Events?

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 9:51:45 am
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
From: "Vikki Baptiste" <snootyvixen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] networking? Events?

Here is a great resource for finding health and wellness expos:
http://www.bodymindspiritdirectory.org/FindExpos.html

<http://www.bodymindspiritdirectory.org/FindExpos.html>Vikki

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Wings o' Change <wingsoc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look for Wellness Fairs at businesses, Spirit Fairs/Psychic Fairs
> (metaphysical people know energy, and look for things like this), craft
> shows, Women's Conferences, etc. I'm just getting started myself, and
> growing a business along with my doTERRA business, so I know what you mean.
> I had a great networking experience recently at a women's conference that
> included getting back in touch with one acquaintance, and making a new
> friend who is about to become a new IPC. You have th right idea, because the
> more you do, the more contacts you make, and your business will grow
> phenomenally. Mine is! :-D
>
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> windsoc@gmail.com
> www.windsochange.com
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any
> kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me
> do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."
> ~William Penn
>
>
>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM, doterratucson@gmail.com <
> doterratucson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone! I was wondering if you could share some tips that have
>> worked for you in reguards of networking and attending events and finding
>> the customer outside of the family and friends circle.
>>
>> I am looking all over for events in my area, I .would love to have a table
>> or booth at an event or fair but I need some help on where to start and what
>> has worked for oth

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment