Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Martin's Neuroma

If you have someone who could help you apply the oils to your feet, this is what
I would do.
Apply lemongrass and wintergreen to the bottom of your feel, then apply a hot
moist towel, and have the person helping you gently pull your toes forward while
pushing your heel back. I put my whole hand on the top of the foot next to the toes
and hold them towards me, while pushing the heel back. I hold it gently while the
hot moist towel cools off.
Then repeat on the other foot. Even if you only have a problem with one foot, do
both of them. Not sure why, but have seen it work in a positive way when you do
both.
If you have a desire to treat the Martin's Neuroma at the same time then add
Helichyrsum to above mentioned blend. Using a little FCO, oil helps keep the
burning at bay or at least to a minimum.

Pat

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Cindy <vettegrl_81@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm interested in what oils to use for Martin's Neuroma. Most of the
time the balls of my feet feel like they are on fire, burning. Makes
it very hard to do anything standing. Also I've got Plantar Fascitis
on both feet. When I apply Deep Blue or any other oil on my feet it
makes them burn even more. Hoping by using the oils I can avoid
surgery.  Thanks, Cindy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment