Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Lost my job

Moonshine, I know the feeling, only I left my job before finding doTERRA, and was already working on building a business that it's now a vital part of for us.

I'm working on my success. I learn the oils as I get prepared for teaching a class. My uplines help with my first classes with materials, supplies, their oils too, and their experience. With their help, I'm learning to soar. I talk to everyone about them, I carry a keychain thing of oils on my purse and am getting ready to load a second one because 8 oils just aren't enough. (It's only $6.50 and includes eight of the 5/8 dram bottles.) If someone complains of something, I don't hesitate to ask if I can use an oil to help them. ("I have something natural that can help with that, do you mind if I help you?"...I haven't been told no yet.) I've only been with doTERRA since the end of February, but I've already signed up 3 people, held 3 classes, taught 2 of them myself with support available, and am getting ready to teach my 3rd (first for one of my downline), and am now helping my team start building their teams. 

Yes, it's a struggle sometimes for us to get the oils each month. We're living on my husband's unemployment while I build this into a viable income...but it's starting to help us at least. I've gotten my first couple of checks and they're small, but the second one was double the first one, and I expect the next one to be even more. Before I know it, we'll be making enough on this income to not worry about his unemployment, and it's happening organically. 

One thing I've learned is to let go of expectations and trust the Universe/Divine Light/God. All is in Divine Order, and happens as it should. Last week I signed up someone I thought was just going to order and use some oils, and someone I thought was ready to sign up to retail the oils wasn't ready yet. Don't focus on lack, focus on abundance. Make your goals and SEE YOURSELF MEETING THEM. And ask your upline to help you. To me, the beautiful part of this company is that built into it is the motivation to help your downline because it benefits you as well. 

Blessings and Good Luck,
~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:58 PM, moonshine_262001@yahoo.com <moonshine_262001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am sending out a message in hopes that I will get a bunch of feed
back.  I have been using doTERRA since October of last year.  Love the
oils.  Have been really busy to actually turn it into a solid
business.  Well, I just lost my job yesterday.  Now that I have time
on my hands, I would like to know how you got started with your
business.

The scary part for me is to be the "Teacher" of a class when I still
don't know all that much about the oils.  How would I possibly answer
questions?  I am really needing to make this work or I won't be able
to get the oils anymore.  It is a big expense for my family now that I
don't have that income coming in.

I would love to hear your stories of how you started out and what has
worked for you to make it a successful business.

THANK YOU
Rachel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment