Saturday, April 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Capsules vs. Spoon

Under the tongue is definitely the fastest oral delivery method for taking anything. There are more blood vessels and thinner skin there.

~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Jeff & Terry Edwards <jlovestedwards@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, I meant orally...diffusing is supposed to be the FASTEST! Why can't I remember to say everything in my first replies??? LOL. Anyway, if you take an oil orally, then under the tongue is usually the best way. Is this correct, or did I hear it wrong?
Terry :-)


On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Jeff & Terry Edwards <jlovestedwards@gmail.com> wrote:
I've heard that taking oils UNDER the tongue is the fastest way to get the oils into your system....hold under tongue for about 10 or so seconds (maybe up to 20)...so maybe try that. Have a drink ready in case the taste is not too pleasant!!!!
Terry :-)


On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Wings o' Change <wingsoc@gmail.com> wrote:
A shot glass works very well also, especially if you're combining since it's hard to both hold a spoon and drop out of several bottles. A little swish of water with them and after them to get the remainder helps.

I do Oregano, Lemon, Peppermint, Wild Orange, and Melaleuca in combo that way. (Yes, I like to just take them all at once.)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment