Saturday, April 16, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Body odor and rash on arms and legs

I would love to have it as well Rachel!  My wife is 5 months pregnant with my second sugar snap pea.

Ivan

On Apr 16, 2011 5:08 PM, "Sharon Sevy" <sharonsevy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rachel, if it's not too late, I would request a copy of the cleanse, also.
> Thank you!
> Sharon
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Rachel Wachs <rachelloveswade@gmail.com>
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 2:08:57 PM
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Body odor and rash on arms and legs
>
> To all who have asked for this... I will be e-mailing it out this weekend. I
> apologize for the time it is taking me, but I've had a few client things come up
> that have pulled my attention there.
>
>
> -Rachel
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Rachel Wachs <rachelloveswade@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yep. I will send it to you this evening when I get home. We are out right now,
> and I don't have it saved on my phone or on Google docs to share it instantly.
>>Rachel
>>On Apr 15, 2011 8:35 PM, "Wings o' Change" <wingsoc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Rachel, I'd like your protocol, if you don't mind sharing it. If it's safe
>>> for pregnant and nursing moms, it might also be safe for others who need a
>>> safer, gentler cleanse. You can email it to me through the address link
>>> under my signature if you're willing to share.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> ~Diane Jarecki
>>> Reiki Master Teacher
>>> Spiritual Teacher
>>> Wellness Coach
>>> wingsoc@gmail.com <windsoc@gmail.com>
>>> www.wingsochange.com<http://www.windsochange.com>
>>
>>> 724-513-0055
>>>
>>> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
>>> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
>>> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
>>> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>>
>>>
>>> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
>>> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
>>> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."
>>~William
>>> Penn
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Rachel Wachs
>><rachelloveswade@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> This is my personal take on it: your body and intuition know not to pass
>>>> toxins out of your breastmilk. It's totally safe for your baby and for you.
>>>> The wisdom that our bodies have at a cellular level is incredible. I would
>>>> trust your body to not pass it on to your baby and that the toxins and yeast
>>>> would filter through the filtering organs and the elimination system. That
>>>> said, it does sound like candida. I've got a specific protocol that I use
>>>> with my pregnant mothers and postpartum moms for candida. Let me know if you
>>>> would like that and I will send it to you.
>>>>
>>>> Sending light your way,
>>>> Rachel
>>>>
>>>> On Apr 15, 2011 8:19 PM, "Lindsay" <lcarpenter03@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> > So, I have had this rash that started on my arms about a year ago and
>>>> > eventually it spread to my legs about 6 months ago (it looks more like
>>>> > razor burn on my legs). I have tried topically melaleuca, oregano,
>>>> > lemon, and frankincense. Nothing seems to make the rash go away. And
>>>> > about 4 months ago after I had my baby, I started to experience a foul
>>>> > armpit odor. During labor I was being infused with antibiotics every
>>>> > four hours and noticed this foul smell after I got home. Even with
>>>> > different kinds of deodorant as well as right after showering and
>>>> > using lavender oil it still seems to smell.
>>>> > I am a breastfeeding mother and am concerned of passing my candida
>>>> > albicans to my baby (which I am assuming I have an overgrowth of) and
>>>> > would eventually like to do the GXassist, but thought that I should
>>>> > start out slowly with the original cleanse (oregano, lemon, melaleuca
>>>> > in a capsule). I have been told that GXassist is okay to take while
>>>> > breastfeeding but then others say it isn't because I would be detoxing
>>>> > and passing a lot of my toxins to my baby (but I am already passing my
>>>> > candida onto her?). Others said I shouldn't take it since there is
>>>> > peppermint in it (which I know decreases my milk supply).
>>>> > I have been using the LLV supplements for about 1 1/2 months and have
>>>> > been doing the original cleanse for about a week now. I need some
>>>> > advice on how to get rid of this rash and odor. Please help!!
>>>> >
>>>> > --
>>>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>> > For more options, visit this group at
>>>> > http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>
>
> --
> -Rachel
> tranquilharborhealing.com, a safe place for natural healing
> 586.850.3585- cell
> 801.477.0527- office
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment