Friday, April 22, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: when digestzen isn't working for acid reflex

When I came off of Prilosec, I used sodium bicarbonate which is a
natural substance
that you can buy at the pharmacy. (I bought them in 1000/jar as the
price was
much better than the small bottles. Had to have them order it for me.)
I was using
21/day initially and gradually worked it down gradually. It took time,
but that's
been 9 - 10 years ago and rarely do I have any problems with it now
for several years.
I wasn't doing oils then but I know that ginger is also great for acid
reflux, which might
speed up the process
Rebecca

On Apr 22, 8:42 am, Heidi <hgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So my husband has taken himself off Prilosec. He has been off of it
> for 3 weeks know. He has been using DigestZen and it had taken away
> his symptoms until last Sat. (I know that this is a no no) but he had
> a cup a coffee and from that point on he has had really really bad
> acid reflux. He has said that the DigestZen has not been working. It
> is like his stomach acid is going crazy!! So what should we do/try
> next? Today I made a capsule of DigestZen and Frankincense. Is there
> something that will calm his stomach down?
> Thanks - Heidi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment