Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: trichotillomania

I agree! You are all darned AMAZING! Thank you for all your time and
help. I will pass this info on to my client, the child's mother when I
see her next.

When I saw them Monday, before I'd checked for updates here, his
mother and I let him go through my oils and see which ones he likes.
He chose several. They got samples of Serenity and Citrus Bliss. He
doesn't like Peppermint, so I'm not sure about applying that to his
feet or doing the ATT. I'll discuss that with his Mom.

Thank you again for all your help! Let me know if you hear or learn
anything new and I'll post again when I see what works for the child.

Shannon W.
Texas

On Apr 18, 11:33 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> YOU GUYS ARE ALL DANG AMAZING!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment