Monday, April 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Swollen Face; Sinus Headache; Help!

Pat,

Thank you as I mentioned in an earlier response I never once thought
about the carpet and the chemicals involved there. I looked up
further sinus information and just did OnGuard and my results have
been very positive.

Thanks again for your help.
Rhonda

On Apr 25, 4:06 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I personally think you have had a severe reaction to the chemicals in the
> cleaning solution. I also feel that some of the oils you used may not have
> been
> the right ones.
> First you would need to cleanse the chemicals from your body, I would use
> the
> Zendocrine for the major organs but also the GX, if you can't do both then
> as
> least get the PB Assist and use it.
> Lavender on the face is pretty strong. I can't put it on my face and it
> looks like
> it might have been to strong for you also. Did you use a carrier oil with
> it?
> I would also drink a lot of water with lemon in it to help pull the toxins
> out of
> the body.
> Try the Past Tense for the Headaches and drop a couple drops of Frankincense
> under the tongue.
>
> I'm concerned about the cleaning at the church if there are lots of
> chemicals
> you could be adverse to.
>
> Let us know how it is going for you.
>
> Pat
>
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:34 PM, helpmerhonda
> <helpmerho...@frontiernet.net>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > I have just recently signed up with Doterra.  This past week I steam-
> > cleaned our church's carpet and chairs which took me four days to
> > complete.  Days 2 thru 4 I began experiencing migraines coming at
> > approx 3pm each of those days.  The first two I just took 800 mg of
> > ibuprofen to deal with it.  The third day I went to a Doterra class
> > and decided to use frankencense, peppermint and lavender over my
> > forehead, neck, and temples.  My sinuses were also pounding so I put
> > on digestzen on my face just below my eyes.  My upline had seen it
> > recommended.  I put some Breathe in my nose to help out too.  I had no
> > discomfort or reaction at that time.  When I woke the next morning I
> > had below each eye a large swollen red patch.  I put Lavender on and
> > that quickly took the redness away but not really the swelling.  I
> > then proceeded to a Aromatherapy massage.  I was face down for a bit
> > over an hour, when I got up the area from the corner of my eye down my
> > nose was also puffed up.  It looked as if someone had injected fluid
> > to make a bubble.  We immediately put some ice on it and it did go
> > down some.  By the end of the day most of that swelling went down.
> > The patches that were red toned down a bit also.  Yesterday I woke
> > with some improvement but let my upline what was happening.  The
> > suggestion of 2 drops of peppermint under the tongue and Digestzen on
> > my belly button.  Right after I got off the phone I did it, no
> > issues.  I felt the sinus pressure a couple of hours later so I did it
> > again.  Right after putting it on I went to the grocery store and as I
> > walked in the store I could feel discomfort in the red patches below
> > my eyes.  The produce department has mirrors so I checked myself out
> > and sure enough I was swelling and turning bright red again. I put the
> > coconut oil on along with some Frankencense to see if that would ease
> > it up.  I had a headache last night and couldn't sleep because of it
> > so I ended up taking 800 mg of ibuprofen again.  When I woke this
> > morning my eyes were really puffy again following down the line of the
> > nose along with red inflammed patches.  Thank goodness the makeup
> > covers the discoloration well but the swelling has only gone down
> > some.  I have a headache still and since I am so unsure about what is
> > going on I just took some DayQuil so I could function at church.  The
> > headache has not really subsided, I am experiencing drainage.
> > Occassionally I need to blow my nose.  The mucus is clear
> > occassionally speckled with blood.  There is not a lot of congestion
> > but there is a lot of discomfort.  I was thinking I just had  a bad
> > sinus infection but not really sure.  Does anyone have anything they
> > can offer?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment