Friday, April 22, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin Tags

Have you tried Oregano? In the Oregano write up in the Education
section of one of doterra's websites, Susan says to use Oregano.


On Apr 22, 4:50 pm, kateh...@gmail.com wrote:
> We are using frank on my husbands and daughters moles. They are shrinking significantly. I will have to look to see if we have any tags. I don't think so though. Thanks for the response.
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry-----Original Message-----
> From: Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdote...@gmail.com>
>
> Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:41:17
> To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Reply-To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Tags
>
> I don't think so. I have one on my forehead, basically it seems like it came
> from a zit popped wrong? I would love to know what people do with those.
>
> Anyhow, skin tags are basically pinches of skin that "flap" around. For a
> lot of people, they're pretty tiny (size of pinhead?) but they can be
> incredibly annoying if they get touched or rubbed upon all the time. I used
> to have one on my lower bicep and my shirt sleeves were forever rubbing it.
> I finally iced up the skin tag good and had my husband clip it off (nail
> clippers). It was painful in the moment, but the relief of not having the
> skin tag get rubbed upon was fabulous.
>
> I much rather do an essential oil solution than cut any more skin tags if I
> can.
>
> Leah
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM, <kateh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are skin tags the little red dots that look like the beginning of a mole?
>
> > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment