Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: question about GX assist...

I've had the pain and nausa with 2x a day- I really feel like I should
not bring it down to one a day though for me. In the begening I was
taking DigestZen as many as 5 drops internally 5x times a day and was
feeling unwell - mild flu like etc. I'm past the midway mark and
feeling better.

I'll do it again next month with 3x a day. I'm so thrilled to be
getting all these pathogens out of my system. I think you really need
to go with a bit of inspiration as well. :) Tell him he is not
alone. We just had/have more junk to get rid of then you did.

Heather in AK

On Apr 13, 8:58 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have heard of the pain and/or nausea, this just means they are in real
> need of
> detox and are cleansing faster than they really need to. Reduce the capsules
> to
> accommodate the way they feel, but hold it with the 10 days. They should
> wait 10
> days after their cleanse and repeat it.
>
> Pat
>
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > I have a question concerning the GX assist...my hubby just started
> > this yesterday and has complained with tummy cramping, should we lower
> > his dosage to a smaller amount (2x day rather than 3x) or should he
> > just continue to do it and use digestzen for the pain??? I did not
> > experience this the first time I took it so I really didn't know if
> > this was/is a normal response or an indication that it may be a bit
> > strong for the person...thanks for your input:)
>
> > Blessings!
> > Cary Amelia:)
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment