Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Open heart surgery for children

I thought i sent my reply, but it isnt showing up, so i will post it
again in hopes that it will work. I am Jennylin and yes i use doterra
oils everyday with my son who has multiple heart defects, one of them
being HLHS. I use onguard everyday on his feet or spine. I have used
elevation to help when he is extra tired and lethargic, i also use
corriander for his circulation. i use some for his muscle strenth(as
the heart is also a lmuscle). Before using doterra oils we would
spend more time in the hospital than anyone should, I quite counting
the hospital stays.I have been using the oils for almost a year, and
in that time he has been keep over night for observation 1 time! that
is it! that is a miracle in itself! He has been through all 3
surgeries, but has a upcoming cath due to his aorta continuing to
narrow. I know that i cannot grow him a new heart with the oils, but
if i can increase his strength and health and prolong a transplant,
then i feel like i am helping him in a situtation where i feel
helpless. let me know if you have any other questions.i would be
happy to help any way i can.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment