Monday, April 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: New symptoms

I'm with Diane, I'd definitely have her get her blood drawn and tested
for mono, and epstein barr. When I was 19, I had diagnosed strep
throat from June to October, and was extremely fatigued. I went to
multiple doctors, all of which put me on another antibiotic and told
be to get more rest. At its worst, I was sleeping 16-18 hours a day
and continuously sick. Long story short, we found out I had epstein
barr (I had mono when I was 12), and once we started looking at a more
natural way to heal my body, I started to really see a difference.
(This was almost 10 years ago, and before I knew anything about oils.)
I found a naturopathic doctor/acupuncturist in kaysville, ut who put
me on an herbal regiment as well as weekly acupunture treatments. It
took a few months, but the change was dramatic! Epstein Barr is most
easily described as chronic fatigue and immune disfunction, which
sounds like a possibility in her case.

On Apr 14, 3:29 pm, Sharonsevy <cams...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My daughter's new symptoms are burning lips, white bumps/blisters on
> her tongue and down her throat and on the roof of her mouth.  She had
> to pull over again as she couldn't even keep her eyes open.  She
> sounds and acts like she's drunk, although she's never had a drink in
> her life!  I am so worried about her.  Any ideas about what it sounds
> like?????
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment