Monday, April 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: MS

I was diagnosed with MS in 2001. I've not had any MS symptoms since
2009 do to many things I did to stop it.

In MS you do not want to excite the immune system. Example: people
withNS need to be careful of the zinc intake and not take ecencea
(sp?). Because both stimulate the immune system to produce more T-
cells. In a person with MS some of the T-cells have bad information
to destroy mylin and white matter. These t-cell will cross the blood
brain barrier and attack the body. This is also why exaberations are
brought on my cold and illness because the body's response is to
double the T-cells that are in the body to attack the invader.

Vitamins do not up this respone vitamin C is great, the best muliti
vitamins are imparitive and the omegas and B's are required to rebuild
the mylin sheath. One of the best things she can do fir her self is
go on the LLV. I've done. The Alpha CRS has tumoric ( studies have
been done on turmeric - plCes in the world who eat high quants of
turmeric have no incidence of MS) alpha lipolic acid - helps the
autonomic nevus system work properly. If she goes in for steroid
treatments (Solmedrol) - our body's can't absorb Calcium,magnesium or
potassium while on the steroids. This severly depeats us making
spasms worse. There is a high insolence of stress on the body which
causes a increase in free radicals, and a depeltion of Minnerals and
Vitimins.

Your sister should take the LLV pack and if you would like I can send
you the protocol Dr Hill told me to use with MS- all 3 types. It is
different then the Webnar and I think both would be very helpful.

I'd also recommend doing a cleanse. I'm still doing cleanses and
constantly having to treat my liver and kidneys with the oils. I was
on a lot of meds. Some that were deemed dangeros years latter but hey
were the only drugs that worked. I did not use essential oils a lot
in getting better I used them for some symptom managment but used
supplements- the best I could find and clearing. I used homeopathics
to stave off illness. I found doTERRA after I illuminated MS. But I
highly recommend the LLV pack as they are better then what I took,
less expensive and easier to swallow and get down. The oils are
amazing and I'd try Dr Hills protocol if it were me. I'm speaking to
the MS Society on Thursday at a luncheon about using essential oils in
MS.

If you have any other questions do ask. :). I'm not a physician but
I've been around the block with MS and drugs v's natural. They told
me I'd never hike again, told me I'd never get rid of he cane that MS
only goes down hill. That I could not make myself go benine. I did
better. I hike, I kayak, I kneebord again, I live, I have not used my
leg braces or cane in years. I my eyes recovered so well they can't
tell I had Optic Nuritis from the MS. I have been off
the disease modulating $1730.00 injectable (copaxone) since 2009 and
was off the symptom meds before that. If you are stubborn enough and
determined enough, follow inspiration and listen to your body - I
believe you can
overcome anything. Sorry for any weird grammar & spelling- this was
typed on my phone.

Heather in AK
On Apr 10, 5:41 pm, Mahina Jansson <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not 100% positive, but from the webinar I watched on builddoterra.com reguarding the oils and LLV for MS were nothing but positive. You might want to go on there and watch the webinar to get a clear picture, and testimonials from MS sufferers and what they done to combat their MS...
> Hope that helps a little (especially from coming from a rookie!) :)
>
>
>
> > Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:11:14 -0700
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] MS
> > From: CATHTI...@AOL.COM
> > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > My little sister has MS and has been told not to take do anything to
> > support her immune system since MS is basically the immune system on
> > attack. I can't help but think that the Lifelong Wellness Program
> > would be helpful for any situation, including MS. Any feedback on
> > this?
>
> > Thanks!
> > Cath.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment