Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: MS

there is a webinar that you and your sister can watch at www.builddoterra.com.
There are two women on there that use oils for their MS. I really
don't get the whole thing about not building up the immune system
because of automimmune disease or I have also heard of that when
someone is fighting cancer. I'm not a doctor but if it were me or my
family members a doctor would have to thoroughly explain that to me.
I don't understand why building the immune system wouldn't help it
function properly. When it is attacking yor own body, its not
functioning properly, suppporting the immune systme would help it to
function properly and not attack what it shouldn't seems to me.
Again, I'm not a doctor I could be really missing it. Maybe someone
on here that has been through chemo or deals with an autoimmune
disease can explain why. since I have been involved with doterra, I
haven't had any major health issues, but if I do, doctors are not
going to be able to just tell me this or that without thoroughly
explaining. I spend too much time trying to learn how to take care of
my body and it doesn't stop when I walk into their office. They
become a partner with me, not GOD. Doctors are needed but make them
do their work and explain why you can or can't do this and then you
can make an informed decision.

On Apr 10, 3:11 pm, "CATHTI...@AOL.COM" <CATHTI...@AOL.COM> wrote:
> My little sister has MS and has been told not to take do anything to
> support her immune system since MS is basically the immune system on
> attack.  I can't help but think that the Lifelong Wellness Program
> would be helpful for any situation, including MS.  Any feedback on
> this?
>
> Thanks!
> Cath.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment