Monday, April 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca...swollen lips, slurred speech & vision issues

Thank you EVERYONE for your comments and for confirming what I already
knew in my own heart and mind:) All of your suggestions are greatly
appreciated and I will do my best to pass this on and hope that this
man and his family will still be open to our oils...I have no idea but
in my humble opinion as long as there is life there is also hope:)

I love our oils and I know they have really had a hand in saving my
life...so as long as I am able I will tell everyone who will listen
about them:) Have a GREAT Monday everyone!!!! Blessings!!!

On Apr 8, 11:39 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow I am almost speechless...I have someone in my downline who's
> brother used Melaleuca yesterday for a toothache...she mixed it with a
> bit of FCO before applying it to his gum where the tooth was
> hurting...this morning he called his daughter b/c his face was swollen
> along with his speech being slurred and blurred vision. They took him
> to his local dr and the dr blamed all of these things on "a reaction"
> to something and since our oil was the newest thing he had used they
> blamed the oil for this reaction.
>
> I am so frustrated b/c I honestly do not believe that this oil is
> actually what had this affect on him...I know our oils and I believe
> that if he were going to have reaction to our Melaleuca it would have
> been within the first 30min-1hr b/c of the immediate absorption factor
> of doTERRA oils. Am I way off in my thinking? I realize that I am no
> dr but sometimes I really think they just take shots in the dark
> especially when it concerns "natural alternatives"...
>
> This man has a history of diabetes, high bp, and bells palsy
> strokes...his sister believes it was another one of these strokes or
> perhaps if it were any sort of negative response it has to do with his
> toxicity level rather than the actual oil itself...
>
> ANY thoughts on this would be very appreciated, and Pat if you could
> comment I would love that as well b/c I know you have a wealth of
> knowledge and experience I do not have...Thanks in advance everyone
> for being willing to help me out with this...blessings!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment