Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Meetings in Atlanta?

Hi Jess, I'm in Chattanooga, TN about 1.5hrs north of Atlanta. Not
sure where in Atlanta he is but I'm having a workshop this Sunday from
2-4. I have events often and working down towards the Atlanta area.
Trying to talk my sister in law into letting me have an event at her
house in Atlanta! Let me know if he's interested in a Sunday drive.
I'd love to have him!

On Apr 25, 10:37 am, Jessica Gy <jessicagyde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone int Atlanta that has a class coming up?  I have an uncle
> there that would like to learn more.  I'd teach him myself but I'm
> nearly 3,000 miles away in Idaho.
>
> Thanks!
> Jess

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment