Monday, April 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Itchy belly

I would try normally try Sandlewood. I've never heard anything
adverse to Sandlewood in pregnancy...I read somewhere it can up
testistron in a man so I am wondering about it's use there - the
immortal would be amazing - it does have Sandlewood in it.
I used Mothers Oil- it's not a high quality blend and it helped.
Aroma Tools sells a prego book. I'll try to remember to look it up
for you in morning. I also used Lavendar when I was pregnant in Olive
oil and that helped some too. Lotion never helped much but applying
your oils while you are still wet from the shower really helps.

Heather in AK

On Apr 17, 7:48 pm, Sharon Sevy <sharons...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Also, cocoa butter works, and I bet with the lavender and FCO, you'd have a
> winner!
> Sharon
>
> ________________________________
> From: Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 3:12:50 PM
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Itchy belly
>
> Since you are expecting I would not recommend a cleanse, but someone else
> probably knows a lot more than I do.
> I do however suggest taking the PB Assist and see if you can control the skin
> issues.
> Also a blend of Lavender, Fractionated Coconut Oil and Marjoram might help
> you itching issue.
>
> pat
>
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:24 PM, KelliDonna <kellido...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm 34 weeks pregnant and oh my goodess! My belly is unbearably
>
> >itchy!! What is my best bet for some quick relief? I feel like I'm
> >gonna scratch my skin off all day and night :(
> >Also, I am not one of the lucky pregnant ladies that get beautiful
> >glowing skin unfortunately. I am having major break out issues. Any
> >suggestions that will help clear up but won't dry or irritiate my
> >face? Thank you!!
>
> >--
> >You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment