Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Invitation Wording

This is what I put on my invitation that I sent out as an evite, and
on a printed flyer (or postcard) -

I have the title of the class and then this:

You are invited to come learn how to use Certified Pure Therapeutic
Grade Essential Oils to replace all of the over-the-counter
medications in your home. Learn how to keep your family healthy, treat
illnesses, protect against the flu, common cold and even allergies,
just to name a few. Using nothing but nature we can take control of
our health and feel better than we ever thought possible! Bring a
friend (who is not on the list) and receive a FREE bottle of Wild
Orange Essential Oil, good for: decreasing stress, colds, complexion,
digestive, flu, lowering cholesterol, muscle soreness, water retention
and wrinkles! Limited to first 5 to RSVP w/ a guest.

Hope this helps :)

Kate

On Apr 26, 5:30 pm, "Jill B." <jboat1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I was hoping to get some tips on the wording of invites for home
> parties.  I am typting one up today and feel stuck.  So far we have
> always just used word of mouth but my next party is out of town so I
> need to send the hostess invitations to hand out.  I don't think there
> will be many that are very familiar with oils so I want to stress that
> the oils are for your health, not just to make your house smell good.
> Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
>
> ~Jill

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment