Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Frustrated Headache

Thank you for your response to my questions. It was nice to hear back
so quickly!
I will keep doing my research, but I agree I think I was so eager to
use them that I did use too many.
Thanks again to everyone that responded - I love being able to get
questions answered because I have alot of them!
Tia

On Apr 24, 10:58 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sometimes we get so excited about all the incredible oils that we literally
> use too many. Learn to be intuitive to what you need and your body will
> tell you what you need.
> I have never had a problem getting rid of headaches and I have never
> had to use more than one oil to do it.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:51 AM, (Tia) <palmer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I just started using Doterra Oils and last night had a headache. I was
> > excited actually so I could use them and see them work. However i did
> > all my reasearch and used the recommended oils 2 drops each of
> > Lavender, Frankincense, deep blue, and peppermint Rubbed on the
> > temples over forehead, and on the back of the neck. The only oil
> > recommended that I didn't have was wintergreen. Anyway I also tried a
> > cool compress on the back of neck. After 45 minutes it only got worse
> > and I finally took some ibuprofen. I was so excited for them to work
> > and now Im just a little frustrated. Is there something  i am doing
> > wrong I want to be able to know how to do them so I can give relief to
> > my kids when they are hurting.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment