Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Fibromyalgia and oils

Jessi,
Would you share with us what you did to be so successful. I have a
few friends I'd like to get involved because of their fibromyalgia. J

On Apr 9, 1:26 pm, Jessi Harris <jessiharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone out there. I have suffered from Fribromyalgia for 10
> years now. Since finding doterra essential oils  i now have my life
> back. I am wanting to teach a class on fibromyalgia and oils and i
> have some information i recieved from Patty Mason that is very
> helpful. But i would love to hear from all of you and what you have
> done to help this situation. Any information will be great. I am
> teaching my class April 19th. If you have a ruetine ( i dont think i
> spelled that right lol) that you use everyday i would love to hear
> about it. Thanks so much Jessi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment