Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: essential skin care

Raising my hand. I love the skin care and have used the kit for 5
months and i look ravishing :) BUT when i used the Immortelle I broke
out with small pimples that weren't red. I'm oily anyway but I kept
using it and my skin has cleared up in about 2 weeks with no other
blemishes. I attributed this to detox as I was also doing the GX
Assist. I love the Immortelle and i'm watching some deep wrinkles
smoothe out!! I can go about 2.5 months on the skin care kit. so
that's what? 2$ bucks a day!

On Apr 25, 7:43 am, charles82much <charles82m...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> hello,   My wife used the product for a week according to directions on box and stated..."my face is a mess" pimples, irritation,in certain areas.  Any other experiences/info would be appreciated.   I related the detoxifing effect with Imortelle that others have experienced.  She said "oh, well I'll try again".
> Thanks, Charles Walborn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment