Monday, April 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: eczema

Pat - so if you are only taking 2 GX Assist a day you should continue
to take the bottle tell it us gone? I'm in the middle of mine and at
first the excima was worse but it got better last night, I'm hoping
because the GX assist is clearing it out. I was going to stop at 10
days is that only for a full 3G a day cleanse?

Sandalwood has helped then other days the Immortal blend, now
frankincense & Myrrh. I test for everything I use right now. In the
beginning I was taking DigestZen 5 times a day to combat the stomach
pain I got when I started the GX assist. But pain I can take,
especially when I have oils to stop it.

Thank-you so much
Heather in AK

On Apr 11, 10:55 am, Cynthia Gough <tcgough...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My son had eczema I think, I'm not for sure if that's what it was. but
> he had dry red patches of skin behind his knees. He's three, so
> melelueca was kind of too much for his tender skin. So we used
> lavender faithfully every night and morning for a while, and that took
> care of it.
>
> Cynthia
>
> On Apr 9, 7:04 pm, luvtotravel <luvtotra...@peakpeak.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I met someone today at an event that I gave kind of an introduction to
> > the oils and her daughter suffers from eczema and I gave her a few
> > suggestions but I wondered if anyone has something specific that has
> > worked for them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment