Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: eczema

I would put it on my lips...but I would also do the GX/PB
protocol...there is just nothing like doing this cleanse and the way
it makes you feel SO great afterward no matter what your health issues
may be:)

On Apr 10, 1:36 pm, Olive <zaidote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I developed eczema a month ago and I will really appreciate it if I
> could get some advise. It started with my fingers, progressed to my
> stomach and chest. With the application of frankincense, my stomach
> eczema has abated but about 3 days ago, I started having it on my lips
> (think it is called atopic eczema) which is the most annoying.
>
> I am on LLV and got GX last week, I take about 2 a day. Unfortunately
> I don't seem to be able to order PB (I am not in the US and I am
> checking with the office why I can't seem to get hold of it)
>
> My FCO is with my sister so I am using some olive oil with lavender
> and melaluca and applying it on my lips. I do not have any capsules at
> this point.
>
> Diet wise, I know, based on the sharing here I should avoid diary
> products and sugar. I must say that since I am on a weight loss diet,
> I am about 90% there.
>
> What else can I do for my lips? It is driving me crazy to have sandy
> lips. Should I start using Sanobella on my lips too ... :-)
>
> Zai
>
> On Apr 10, 3:49 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Well I know this may seem kinda far out there but my dad has used our
> > Sanobella conditioner on his every few days and it has helped him
> > tremendously:) He has been very pleased as well as impressed with his
> > own progress. I think they may have poured some out and diluted it
> > with some water then applied a VERY small amount onto the specific
> > areas of concern...he was just using this 2-3x a week...if you have
> > the conditoner it would certainly be worth trying...
>
> > Also I would suggest she do the GX Assist/PB Assist protocol since
> > most of the time eczema is a result of what is going on inside
> > us...I've read where ppl who have done this protocol have had almost
> > immediate relief...blessings!
>
> > On Apr 9, 9:04 pm, luvtotravel <luvtotra...@peakpeak.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi,
>
> > > I met someone today at an event that I gave kind of an introduction to
> > > the oils and her daughter suffers from eczema and I gave her a few
> > > suggestions but I wondered if anyone has something specific that has
> > > worked for them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment