Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cleansing a Teen

Debie,

Thank you so much for sharing your son's story. It is comforting to
know I am not alone in the struggles that we have gone thru as a
family because of this disease. I am so happy to hear that his (and
your) story have a happy ending!!

Now...where do I get predigested protein? (and is it as weird as is
sounds..."predigested"???)

We have started him on LLV but right now only half the dose (my
husband is out of work so we have to stretch the dollar!) Plan on
bumping it to the full dose asap. I am going to order GX Assist on
next month's autoship. I have DigestZen & Oregano so I will start
those. My question on that, how much of each? (I might add here that
he takes several oils on a nightly basis...Frankincense, OnGuard,
Lavender, Balance & Serenity but we are going to do all oils more
aggressively now taht there are no meds in the picture).

He did have an Aroma Touch session (the IPC that introduced us to the
oils is certified) and did not tic for a solid hour but...he felt that
after that hour the tics got MUCH worse. He said he felt like his
body needed to catch up to his quota of tics for the day. The next
several days were bad but did eventually level off. After that
experience, I don't know how receptive he'll be to doing it again, but
I'll try it out.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your response!

~Jill

On Apr 14, 10:17 am, rosema...@comcast.net wrote:
> Jill,
>
> I wish I had doTERRA products when my son was going through that.  We went through the Mayo clinic in Ca.  When I put the meds they wanted to give him in my hand, I knew they weren't good for him.  I turned to a Kinesiologist and he said he needed predigested protein.  You can't get it in foods you eat.  There was an improvement then he saw me put it in his smoothies and he refused to drink anymore of my smoothies because "nothing was wrong with him".  Unfortunately he got into illegal drugs 16 years ago and the tics stopped as well as part of his brain.
>
> If I had to do it all over again this is what I would do for my son:
>
> The LIFE LONG VITALITY every day.  The GX ASSIST and DIGESTZEN plus OREGANO on his feet to kill any yeast and/or parasites.  Besides emotional issues, I believe these may be culprits as well.  If he will do the Frankincense under his tongue everyday that would be great, otherwise I would put one drop on the back of his neck and a drop of BALANCE on .each foot every AM.  I would pick an emotional oil to use on his feet and back of neck and to breathe as well every AM and PM.
>
> My all time favorite recommendation that I would do weekly at first is the AROMA TOUCH THERAPY.  That is a wonderful gift we can give to our loved ones.
>
> The son mentioned above started taking the LLV last month and can tell a difference.  It's a miracle he even asked for anything natural.  However, he has been clean for 7 years, has a wonderful wife and 3 kids, and is working everyday.  I see improvements every day.
>
> I wish you well.
>
> Debie Rosemann
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jill B." <jboat1...@gmail.com>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:11:27 AM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Cleansing a Teen
>
> Hello all!
>
> I have a 16 year old son that has Tourette's.  Over the past several
> years he has been on every sort of pill there is that is "thought" to
> help with his tics, with no improvement at all. We have decided  to
> take him off all meds and give him a good cleansing...but I don't know
> exactly where to  begin.  I would appreciate any advice!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jill
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment