Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Capsules vs. Spoon

Thank you everyone.

I actually have been taking them as shots for a couple of day but
honestly the taste of oregano/frank is now getting to me. I'm going to
now opt for the capsules as soon as I can find them at the store. :-)


On Apr 23, 1:47 am, kateh...@gmail.com wrote:
> For my Frank in the morning - I actually use a little spray apparatus and spray it into the mucosa of my mouth (cheeks) I believe that is the most efficient and most effective method.
> Kate
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Jeff & Terry  Edwards" <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com>
>
> Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:45:47
> To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Reply-To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Capsules vs. Spoon
>
> *Oh, I meant orally...diffusing is supposed to be the FASTEST! **Why can't I
> remember to say everything in my first replies??? LOL. **Anyway, if you take
> an oil orally, then under the tongue is usually the best way. Is this
> correct, or did I hear it wrong?
> Terry :-)*
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Jeff & Terry Edwards <
> jlovestedwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've heard that taking oils UNDER the tongue is the fastest way to get the
> > oils into your system....hold under tongue for about 10 or so seconds (maybe
> > up to 20)...so maybe try that. Have a drink ready in case the taste is not
> > too pleasant!!!!
> > Terry :-)
>
> > On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Wings o' Change <wing...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> A shot glass works very well also, especially if you're combining since
> >> it's hard to both hold a spoon and drop out of several bottles. A little
> >> swish of water with them and after them to get the remainder helps.
>
> >> I do Oregano, Lemon, Peppermint, Wild Orange, and Melaleuca in combo that
> >> way. (Yes, I like to just take them all at once.)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment