Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cancer and emotions

She and you need to go to www.builddoterra.com and I think webinar
archives and check out the hormones webinars. That will get it clear
how hormones work and she can make an informed decision. You will be
amazed! I was and from those webinars, I know what I would do. And I
have to say we need to be worried about fake estrogen, toxins, and bad
diets. The oils will clean up the bad/fake estrogen. I know someone
that just made it through breast cancer less than a year ago and she
is all worried about not taking anything that can mess with her
hormones. Meanwhile she drinks tons of diet pop, cleans with every
kinda cleaner she can find, she loves to clean to get her agression
out, I'm guessing she uses regular deodorant and toiletries with
chemicals and I can go on and on...And she is worried about lavender?
huh? That is because doctors tell us that but nothing is explained to
us...those webinars are excellent. It is sad that we are soo
misinformed. Most doctors are too!


On Apr 10, 5:38 pm, megan hanberg <gmhanb...@msn.com> wrote:
> A member of my downline has a friend who was just diagnosed with
> breast cancer.  It is hormone driven, so I've heard that lavender and
> melaleuca can imitate estrogen and should be avoided in her case. Are
> they any others to steer away from? The things she mainly wants help
> with is her emotions.  She is anxious, worried and a bit hopeless,
> which is understandable.  She doesn't currently use the oils at all,
> but her sweet friends in my downline are wanting to purchase oils for
> her to help with her emotions.  So suggestions on the less expensive
> side would be appreciated! As long as they are safe to use with
> hormone driven cancers, she feels like her friend may relate best with
> the symptoms that balance and elevation address, per the mood matrix
> webinar.  This is beyond anything I've dealt with so far, so any other
> input or ideas would be great!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment