Sunday, April 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Breast Cancer

Pat,

Thanks very much for the Cancer Protocol. Do you mind if I repost in
my doTERRA Facebook page???? And if I can reuse it again on my
private website when I have it up and running?

Lesley

On Apr 16, 8:50 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Here is the cancer protocol. Hope it works for you.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM, kono <drkie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > My friends mom has breast cancer. I have a bottle of frankincense and
> > will give it to her. I don't know what to tell her how to apply it?
> > any help?
>
> > Doug
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
>  Cancer Protocol.doc
> 35KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment