Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Body odor and rash on arms and legs

Thank you for your advice. I will try that!

On Apr 15, 5:32 pm, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not an oil answer, but try mixing 2-3 teaspoons of Bragg's Raw Organic
> Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz of water and drinking it with every meal. It's
> Nature's antibiotic, and full of nutrients, and a recommended treatment for
> the body odor. It shouldn't hurt while you're nursing.
>
> Although you're passing the candida along to your baby, there are other
> toxins you're not passing along right now that you could if you did a
> cleanse while nursing. I know how you feel, I wish I'd known what I know now
> while I was pregnant and nursing, and my sons wouldn't have had mine passed
> along to them while I was carrying them and nursing them because I would've
> gotten rid of it before I ever got pregnant. We can't change the past, we
> can only take care of the present and future.
>
> Blessings,
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wing...@gmail.com <wind...@gmail.com>www.wingsochange.com<http://www.windsochange.com>
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> Penn
>
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Lindsay <lcarpente...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, I have had this rash that started on my arms about a year ago and
> > eventually it spread to my legs about 6 months ago (it looks more like
> > razor burn on my legs). I have tried topically melaleuca, oregano,
> > lemon, and frankincense. Nothing seems to make the rash go away. And
> > about 4 months ago after I had my baby, I started to experience a foul
> > armpit odor. During labor I was being infused with antibiotics every
> > four hours and noticed this foul smell after I got home. Even with
> > different kinds of deodorant as well as right after showering and
> > using lavender oil it still seems to smell.
> > I am a breastfeeding mother and am concerned of passing my candida
> > albicans to my baby (which I am assuming I have an overgrowth of) and
> > would eventually like to do the GXassist, but thought that I should
> > start out slowly with the original cleanse (oregano, lemon, melaleuca
> > in a capsule). I have been told that GXassist is okay to take while
> > breastfeeding but then others say it isn't because I would be detoxing
> > and passing a lot of my toxins to my baby (but I am already passing my
> > candida onto her?). Others said I shouldn't take it since there is
> > peppermint in it (which I know decreases my milk supply).
> > I have been using the LLV supplements for about 1 1/2 months and have
> > been doing the original cleanse  for about a week now. I need some
> > advice on how to get rid of this rash and odor. Please help!!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment