Friday, April 15, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bergamot Oil - Cholesterol

Thanks Diane for sharing. I have been battling high cholesterol my
whole life - since I was 8. I have the inherited & not the dietary
kind from my dad's bloodline. It has always been my understanding that
Grapefruit (rind & fruit) is great for people with high cholesterol.
The problem arises when people are taking a synthetic medicine to
control their levels. To take grapefruit in addition to these can
interact with these medications. However, Dr. Hill believes that the
rind is different from the fruit. I use to take medicine, but could
not be on it during my "childbearing" years, so I chose to stop taking
it when I got married. Currently, I do not take any medication and am
trying to find a way to lower my cholesterol naturally. I have tried
herbs and a few other things, but nothing has brought my levels down.
I am hopeful that doTERRA essential oils will be my answer. I do have
several people on my team that use Slim & Sassy and still take
medications. I have not heard anything, but good results from them. I
always understand people wanting to be cautious, has anyone had
specific experience with a negative side effect from grapefruit or
Slim & Sassy? If so, I would love to hear about it. Thanks again.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment