Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bergamot Oil - Cholesterol

I know there are others that will have more insight on this subject
but I was diagnosed just last week with high cholesterol. I started
using lemongrass and cinnamon in a capsule as they were the ones that
I was told would help. Also started LLV. Can't wait to hear the
replies!

On Apr 14, 5:44 am, Marie <marie_c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've heard that Bergamot is useful in the treatment of high
> cholesterol.
> I'd love some feedback in relation to this and info on how many drops
> per day would you need to take in a capsule for it be an effective
> treatment.
>
> Thanks,
> Marie
> Sydney Aust

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment