Monday, April 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Allergy Drug Interaction Issues with Oils?

Thanks for the info!! Her body doesn't like Lavender, either!! My body
looooves the Wild Orange. She actually tests very strong for Malaleuca
instead. We'll give things a go . . . Lemon, Peppermint, and
Malaleuca. :) *fingers crossed*

On Apr 22, 11:34 am, "Wings o' Change" <wingsoc@gmail.com> wrote:
> An alternative that I've found because the Lavender stuffs me up is
> substituting Wild Orange for the Lavender, so if anyone else finds the
> normal combination doesn't work, you can try that instead. I found it
> accidentally by making that combination for my bath to pep me up on a night
> that I just felt all-out. Instead, it relaxed me completely and I could
> breathe clearly for hours afterward!
>
> My husband hates this as a bath blend because it does energize him too much
> when he's trying to relax and meditate...an interesting note of how these
> can affect everyone differently.
>
> ~Rev. Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wingsoc@gmail.com <windsoc@gmail.com>www.wingsochange.com<http://www.windsochange.com>
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> Penn
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com
>
> > wrote:
> > I have never heard of the oils interfering with meds. I just had a lady
> > leave
> > my house and she had been suffering with severe allergies when she came.
> > I made her a drink of 1/4 cup water 2 drops each of lemon, lavender, and
> > peppermint. She did two of those in 1 hour and when she left she had no
> > allergies.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Ems <emily.sears@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> My 14 year old niece is currently taking Loratadine for her allergies.
> >> I've been talking to her and her mom about trying oils instead. (I've
> >> read lots of posts on here about the lemon, peppermint, and lavender
> >> combo). Her mom is super worried about reactions between the oils and
> >> the Loratadine. I haven't heard of anything negative happening when
> >> taking these allergy meds with oils but thought I'd throw it out here
> >> just in case. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment