Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Itchy belly

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and oh my goodess! My belly is unbearably
itchy!! What is my best bet for some quick relief? I feel like I'm
gonna scratch my skin off all day and night :(
Also, I am not one of the lucky pregnant ladies that get beautiful
glowing skin unfortunately. I am having major break out issues. Any
suggestions that will help clear up but won't dry or irritiate my
face? Thank you!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment