Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Invitation Wording

Hi all!

I was hoping to get some tips on the wording of invites for home
parties. I am typting one up today and feel stuck. So far we have
always just used word of mouth but my next party is out of town so I
need to send the hostess invitations to hand out. I don't think there
will be many that are very familiar with oils so I want to stress that
the oils are for your health, not just to make your house smell good.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

~Jill

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment