Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Help!! Extreme mood swings, sobbing, irritability and emotional distress

Hello my fellow doterra ipc's and essential oil user. I really need
your expertise. Recently I received news that my husband wants to
seperate and move out (which he did so today). After 9 years and two
beautiful children, my marriage is over and I am devastated. Everytime
I think about him and us I sob. I can't sleep. My migraines are
coming on and won't stop. I can't eat and I have to force myself to
eat just so I have something in my stomach. I find that I am
constantly cleaning and keeping myself busy, which I know is a good
thing. I am currently unemployed and have been since july 28, 2010.
I only receive $214 from UI every week and my husband will give me
$200 a week for child support. My mortgage is over a $1000. I can't
make the payments and now I am going to lose my home. I am so angry,
confused, disappointed, sad, lonely and I am not sure of the future.
At 40 years of age I am starting over and I do mean over. I at times
feel like I am mourning, and I guess this might be a good thing. I
know I need to be strong and positive for my children and Lord knows I
am doing my best. But I do need some assistance and I know there has
to be some oils that can help me with this.

If anyone has ideas, please pass them on.

Rebecca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment