Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Frustrated Headache

I just started using Doterra Oils and last night had a headache. I was
excited actually so I could use them and see them work. However i did
all my reasearch and used the recommended oils 2 drops each of
Lavender, Frankincense, deep blue, and peppermint Rubbed on the
temples over forehead, and on the back of the neck. The only oil
recommended that I didn't have was wintergreen. Anyway I also tried a
cool compress on the back of neck. After 45 minutes it only got worse
and I finally took some ibuprofen. I was so excited for them to work
and now Im just a little frustrated. Is there something i am doing
wrong I want to be able to know how to do them so I can give relief to
my kids when they are hurting.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment