Friday, April 15, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Body odor and rash on arms and legs

So, I have had this rash that started on my arms about a year ago and
eventually it spread to my legs about 6 months ago (it looks more like
razor burn on my legs). I have tried topically melaleuca, oregano,
lemon, and frankincense. Nothing seems to make the rash go away. And
about 4 months ago after I had my baby, I started to experience a foul
armpit odor. During labor I was being infused with antibiotics every
four hours and noticed this foul smell after I got home. Even with
different kinds of deodorant as well as right after showering and
using lavender oil it still seems to smell.
I am a breastfeeding mother and am concerned of passing my candida
albicans to my baby (which I am assuming I have an overgrowth of) and
would eventually like to do the GXassist, but thought that I should
start out slowly with the original cleanse (oregano, lemon, melaleuca
in a capsule). I have been told that GXassist is okay to take while
breastfeeding but then others say it isn't because I would be detoxing
and passing a lot of my toxins to my baby (but I am already passing my
candida onto her?). Others said I shouldn't take it since there is
peppermint in it (which I know decreases my milk supply).
I have been using the LLV supplements for about 1 1/2 months and have
been doing the original cleanse for about a week now. I need some
advice on how to get rid of this rash and odor. Please help!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment