Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How high can heat oils...



 
ReNay:
I live in St. George and would not leave my oils in my car in the summer and for most of the winter.  When it is 50 or 60 outside, the inside heat of our cars can still get up to 80 or 90. 
I make it habit to put my oils in my handbag and keep them with me.-
Hope this helps.
 
Dian

Dian  Barnhart, Energy Intuitive
doTERRA - A NEW Philosophy in Wellness

CPTG Essential Oils, Wellness & Skin Care Products

www.mydoterra.com/dian
Energy Healing Facilitator 

Energy Healing in person or on the phone

( (435) 680-2814   
+ dianathab@gmail.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment