Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hair falling out and crying baby

I use Serenity on my baby, stops the tears real quick! Still needs comforting and love, but eardrums don't have to be blown. ;) And it's 10% off this month!
 
Another thing I've used on my baby several times when he seemed to be distressed (opposed to irritated, overtired or upset) is Deep Blue. Usually on his back or the back of his head. Yup, straight on... but he handles it fine and is usually smiling within 10 or 15 minutes later.
 
As for the hair, mine stopped falling out so badly when I started using the SanoBella shampoo. Can't use the conditioner, the peppermint is too strong and hurts my milk supply.
 
Leah

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Samara <samarastarchman@gmail.com> wrote:
I had a baby 7 weeks ago.  My hair has been falling out since then.  I
know they say it's normal, but there's got to be something that will
help.  It's everywhere!

Also, my sweet baby girl cries from about 11pm - 2am.  Nothing seems
to comfort her.  Digestzen hasn't been working.  Any ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment